Copyright SdG 2023 - All rights reserved
Customized work, depending on your means and the event, choose some or all of the possibilities below...
1. Spectacular indoor/outdoor event, real-time creation of a grand cycle, large-screen projection, sound installation
- Real-time audio and visual creation using LDT algorithms
- Large screen, computer(s), loudspeakers, with the possibility of mixed creation with music, dance, theater
2. Exhibition, installation: LDT paintings
- Real-time algorithmic tableaux (with the possibility of audience interaction)
- Still-image panels (LDT-controlled slideshows)
- Video panels (with or without sound)
- Printed panels (on silk, aluminum, etc.)
3. Electroacoustic sound installation
- Indoor or outdoor, real-time computer-controlled sound files or algorithms
4. Auditorium-style installation, films with 5.1 sound
- Over 1h30 of immersion in the Labyrinth (videos), spatialized sound in 5.1
5. Monumental mapping
- Monumental mapping, indoors or outdoors
6. Concert, instrumental pieces with the possibility of real-time electronics
- Instruments and real-time electronics
7. Digital sculptures (with or without sound)
- 3D surface mapping or holographic projection
8. Immersive installation - virtual reality
- VR headsets, real-time audience interaction and projection
9. Polyartistic installations with scores produced in real time
- Textual, physical, musical, visual, electronic scores
10. Interactive digital educational workshops for ages 8 and up
- At least one computer with large screen and four loudspeakers are required.
11. Video installation: "LDT - Genesis and Evolution
- Video installation presenting the genesis and evolution of LDT creations.
- Worldwide availability of renowned speakers, tailored to the audience.
- Art books, exhibition catalogs, research papers
14. Research collaborations
- Universities, engineering schools, etc.
• Custom installation of the Labyrinth, with existing material: from 1000 euros for a small shape
• Installation including a specific satellite order: from 3000 euros
• Installation over 3 days: budget to be specified (facility rental package)
• A digital educational installation, in a museum, art school, conservatory etc.: monthly or yearly rental, budget to be specified.
• Conference 2h: 500 euros net
• Educational workshop: 250 euro net
• Scientific collaborators: to be defined
The technical installation of the Labyrinth of Time can be
1. fully "turnkey" management,
2. or partially supported (computers, sound card, software for example), in addition to a sound and video installation planned by the host institution
Simple outdoor audio equipment rental: from 800 euros
Video projector rental of high power, monumental mapping outdoors: from 4000 euros
LDT courte présentation et aspects budgétaires
LDT courte présentation et aspects budgétaires (en version anglaise)
Document de synthèse en français
Summary document in English